© 2016 PK Consulting Group | Web Design By CYLICOM
Smart and sustainable development of the area of intervention, so as to achieve regional cohesion and security in the area.
Total Budget: 54.072.413 €
Α. Public bodies
Public bodies are organizations which are founded and governed by public law. Their main purpose is to fulfill the needs of the public.
Β. Bodies governed by public law
A "body governed by public law" means any body:
(a) Established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
(b) Having legal personality; and
(c) Financed, for the most part, by the state, regional or local authorities, or other bodies governed by public law; or subject to management supervision by those bodies; or having an administrative, managerial or supervisory board, more than half of whose members are appointed by the state, regional or local authorities, or by other bodies governed by public law.
C. Bodies governed by private law
In the contest of this programme, “bodies governed by private law” means all organizations which are founded by private law such as chambers of commerce, trade unions or non-governmental organizations. They may receive ERDF funding if they fulfill the following criteria:
(a) They are established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
(b) They have legal personality;
(c) They make available the results of the project to the general public;
(d) They apply the principles of public procurement.
Eligible Geographical Area:
- EL411 - Lesvos
- EL412 - Samos
- EL413 – Chios
- EL421 - Dodecanese
- EL422 - Cyclades
- EL431 - Heraklion
- EL432 - Lasithi
- EL433 - Rethymno
- EL434 – Chania
The entire country
1. Enhancing competitiveness and entrepreneurship;
2. Efficient use of energy and sustainable transport;
3. Conservation and protection of the environment and risk prevention
• Increase the use of Information and Communication Technologies by businesses and the public sector.
• Reduce air pollutants in urban areas.
• Enhance accessibility in the border region while improving transport safety.
• Improve Maritime Spatial Planning and Integrated Coastal Zone Management.
• Produce Joint tourism development strategies and planning of joint alternative tourism products / destinations.
• Improve the efficiency of water resources.
• Promote integrated waste management.
For more information, please contact with us.