© 2016 PK Consulting Group | Web Design By CYLICOM
Τo find the balance between sustainable regional development and enhancement of cross-border cooperation among local population & regional institutions, in accordance with EU & national policies, in order to address common challenges through joint interventions.
Total Budget: 45,470,066 €
Α. Public bodies
Public bodies are organizations which are founded and governed by public law. Their main purpose is to fulfill the needs of the public.
Β. Bodies governed by public law
A "body governed by public law" means any body:
(a) Established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
(b) Having legal personality; and
(c) Financed, for the most part, by the state, regional or local authorities, or other bodies governed by public law; or subject to management supervision by those bodies; or having an administrative, managerial or supervisory board, more than half of whose members are appointed by the state, regional or local authorities, or by other bodies governed by public law.
C. Bodies governed by private law
In the contest of this programme, “bodies governed by private law” means all organizations which are founded by private law such as chambers of commerce, trade unions or non-governmental organizations. They may receive ERDF funding if they fulfill the following criteria:
(a) They are established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
(b) They have legal personality;
(c) They make available the results of the project to the general public;
(d) They apply the principles of public procurement.
Eligible Geographical Area:
- EL122 – Θεσσαλονίκη (Thessaloniki)
- EL123 – Κιλκίς (Kilkis)
- EL134 – Φλώρινα (Florina)
- EL126 – Σέρρες (Serres)
- EL124 – Πέλλα (Pella)
MK001 – Vardar
MK005 – Pelagonia
MK003 – SouthWest
MK004 – SouthEast
PA 1: Development and Support of Local Economy
PA 2: Protection of Environment - Transportation
• Improved cross border infrastructures (i.e. customs or other related to border safety and transport).
• Information and communication systems related to transport aiming to support cross border accessibility and services.
• Effective recycling and reuse of bio-wastes and joint operations for reduction of the volume of wastes.
• Improved protection and sustainable management of protected areas, ecosystems and biodiversity in the crossborder area.
• Restoration and rehabilitation of degraded soil and water resources.
• Improvement on prevention, response and resilience to natural disasters and risks, especially forest fires, floods in order to minimise their impact on the natural and human environment.
• Mobilization and capacity building of citizens and volunteers involved in natural disasters mitigation and management.
For more information, please contact with us.