© 2016 PK Consulting Group | Web Design By CYLICOM
Smart, sustainable and inclusive growth, achieving economic, social and territorial cohesion.
Total Budget:129,695,569 €
Α. Public bodies
Public bodies are organizations which are founded and governed by public law. Their main purpose is to fulfill the needs of the public.
Β. Bodies governed by public law
A "body governed by public law" means any body:
(a) Established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
(b) Having legal personality; and
(c) Financed, for the most part, by the state, regional or local authorities, or other bodies governed by public law; or subject to management supervision by those bodies; or having an administrative, managerial or supervisory board, more than half of whose members are appointed by the state, regional or local authorities, or by other bodies governed by public law.
C. Bodies governed by private law
In the contest of this programme, “bodies governed by private law” means all organizations which are founded by private law such as chambers of commerce, trade unions or non-governmental organizations. They may receive ERDF funding if they fulfill the following criteria:
(a) They are established for the specific purpose of meeting needs in the general interest, not having an industrial or commercial character;
(b) They have legal personality;
(c) They make available the results of the project to the general public;
(d) They apply the principles of public procurement.
Eligible Geographical Area:
- A competitive and Innovative Cross-Border area
- A Sustainable and climate adaptable Cross-Border area
- A better interconnected Cross-Border area
- A socially inclusive Cross-Border area
- Improved entrepreneurial climate
- Better access to key markets and a wider customer base for SMEs.
- Increased resilience to cross border natural disasters (floods).
- Increased tourist traffic in the border area.
- Reduced travel times and improved traffic safety.
Contact us for more information.